The NUTTY SCIENTISTS after-school activities are made for the curious scientist in all of us who asks questions like: How do planes stay in the air? Could we go for a holiday to Venus? How does an insect see? How do I use vibrations to put an Elephant to sleep?
These questions and more will be answered in our after-school programs listed below.
Start having fun with Science!
• Young Scientists is suitable for children 3.5 to 6 years old.
• Science Explorers is suitable for children 6 to 8 years old.
Select your favourite location and join our Nutty-School today.
Starting Wednsday, 9thJanuary 2019
• Science Explorers 3.00pm - 4.00pm
• Young Scientists/Science explorers 2.00pm - 3.00pm
Starting Saturday, 13th October 2018
KizSports & Gym, Desa Parkcity
• 10.00am - 11.00am
Starting Saturday, 19th January 2019
The children's house
• Young Scientists 1.00pm - 2.00pm
During Term time
Available at selected TCH schools exclusively for TCH students. Please enquire at your school for availability and registration.